What We Do
Sutton Harbour Group plc, listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange since 1996, is the parent company of a number of subsidiary companies including:
- Plymouth Fisheries, one of the top three fish market in England
- Sutton Harbour Marina and King Point Marina at Millbay
- Businesses engaged in waterfront property investment
- Various car parking facilities in Plymouth
- Plymouth City Airport Limited, the company holding the legal interest of the former airport site.
Sutton Harbour Group plc is leading the widespread regeneration of the waterfront in Britain’s Ocean City, with prestigious mixed-use developments created alongside the leading 5 Gold Anchor Marina to establish a strong coastal destination.
Sutton Harbour Holdings plc has a proven track record of delivering high quality regeneration through an ambitious, passionate and professional approach combing flexibility with partnership working, and a determination to deliver quality at every step.
- To develop a mix of activities for long term sustainable growth and to provide a balanced risk profile.
- To provide a secure investment proposition in a profitable company with a strong asset base.
- To build on the group’s strength as a specialist in waterfront destination regeneration in the south west regions.
- To develop and build the group’s income-earning asset portfolio.
- To provide a progressive dividend return to shareholders in the medium term.